What’s your reading goal this year? If it’s to read more books, then this is the reading challenge for you.
I recommend this mostly for people who love to read, but have fallen out of touch with books and want to get their numbers up again. Of course, you can participate no matter how much you read, but obviously, the more you do… the harder this is!
- Runs January – December.. You can join at anytime, but of course the later it is in the year, the harder it’ll be to complete! (Unless you’re already well on track).
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in this year than you did last year. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
- Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
- Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
- I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books