This reading challenge has been slightly adapted; click the link to view the original post.
The Halloween Reading Challenge will, naturally, take place in the month of October.
How the Halloween Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun; it’s only one month long, so aim wisely.
- The books can be horror, thriller, supernatural, mystery, or Halloween themed. This means they should be about serial killers, murders, ghosts, demons, witches, monsters, vampires, etc.
- Books may also count towards other challenges
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post (or the original) and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge runs Oct 1 – Oct 31. Anything started or finished beyond this window does not count.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, chick lit, romance, etc. but must be horror, thriller, mystery, supernatural, or subjects that have to with Halloween.
- You may reread books.