The Reading Challenge Addict is for everyone who seems to participate in mass amounts of reading challenges at once.
At one point, I was participating in something like 7 reading challenges with the goal of finishing FIFTY BOOKS in the space of a year. That number to me now is… insane.
- Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- This challenge begins in January and ends in December
- Pick your addiction level and challenges to complete
- You have to successfully complete a reading challenge for it to count towards your goal
- Books in reading challenges can overlap
- Challenges can have similar goals, but must be different from one another in some way (e.g. read 12 YA Debut novels vs read 12 fiction novels)
Let me know in the comments below how insanely addicted YOU are.